Monday, January 5, 2009

I Feel So Weak

I was suppose to do my daily routine now since holidays are over but i don't feel like doing anything since i felt weak this morning and until now still i don't have the energy to do what i must do. I've got clean clothes needs to be fold and put away in the closet but i didn't do it. I was suppose to undo the Christmas tree since hubby already did put some away like the Christmas balls and the tinsels and some other things that's been hanged there.

Arrgghhhh!!! I am always yawning and my eyes are always sleepy. I am thinking that this is the result of our very long trip we had recently. Every time we go to some place where we stay, we always go to bed so late and wakes up in the morning so early. Unlike when i am home, i wake up anytime i want to. Even in the hotel, we still gets up early so to keep on going and take advantage of the day since we are on winter time, it gets dark so quick. I don't know, i hope i can get back to my daily routine soon because i have a lot of things to do that is really need to be done, impromptu!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I hope you get all your energy back soon darl. I know how that feel. Take care always! say hello to MD from us

Nicole said...

I hope that you get well rested--that's important :) I've tagged you over on my blog, if you want to play along that's great, and if not, I totally understand :) Take care!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Darlene...

The after-effect of the vacation is something I don't look forward to. Namamahay din ako so I have a hard time sleeping in hotels....

Anyway, I hope you're feeling much better na.

Have a relaxing weekend.

Mommy J

tx sweetie said...

whoaaa pahuway diha sakto mamu oi. ug ni fly paka napa kay jetlag.. kay nag land trip man mo trucklag nang imong gibati karon? jowk ra ha.. wa ko kahibaw unsay pulong sakar anang mong kakapoy oi