Monday, January 19, 2009

Chikka Alternative

If you are a Filipina living abroad like me, then you should know what i am talking about the title of my post. I have been having trouble with the Chikka to connect from my computer to my mother's cellphone so we can communicate to each other as much as we can, in fact almost everyday to check her status and check what's going on there everyday. Her health is not good so i must communicate with her everyday for me to keep informed if she need something so i can also communicate to my siblings if ever there will be a problem. And thankfully, as for now her health is not so bad, she may not be totally well but she is better.

I am talking about this because sometimes it makes me upset that when i try to log in to this website, it won't let me go through. I try not to call her as much as i can because it is so expensive if i will keep on doing that and besides, i only phone her if i have really important matter to tell her. So, right now i am asking you all co-filipina bloggers if you do know some alternative on how can i contact my mother aside from Chikka website. If you do know some websites, please don't hesitate to leave your comments here and rest assured that it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and i am looking forward to read some comments here that can help me.

6 comments:

Twerlyn said...

you are such a loving daughter Darl.. hope ur mom will healed totally soon. Please extend my regards to her. My prayer's with her.

The other way you can text to your mom is YM SMS..make an id for her, register her ym to her cp number, u can set that up by clicking "messenger" and click "sign in to mobile" ..tell your mom to check her cellphone and give you the 4 digit code for confirmation..once she is on YM SMS,she can reply to you for only 2.50 pesos per text. This is how my sister and my mother communicate.

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much Twerl, i tried it and it worked just fine. Thanks again for the help.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Twerlyn said...

you're welcome Darl..I'm glad it worked!

Twerlyn said...

you're welcome Darl..I'm glad it worked!