Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank You All Friends

I would like to thank you all my fellow bloggers for keep visiting my website here. I just want you to know that your presence here are truly appreciated by yours truly. I am very happy i am making friends with you and i mean that. Anyway, we are leaving in about couple of hours from now and won't be able to get online probably for couple of days. We are going back home and i am hoping that soon as we get there with my son i can find the best internet that i can hook up to my laptop so i will be able to do my one of the most favorite hobby, the blogging. So guys please pray for our son's safety trip and will see you soon here again!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Darlene,

Have a safe trip! :) And yes we will include you in our prayers.

Hello Philippines na jud ka :)

Have fun and Take care,

Anah of whatsdabuzz.com

RoseLLe said...

Have a nice and safe trip.

ooops! mommy you're tagged again :)

Your Baby’s Favorite Toy

RoseLLe

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy darlene..

Just checking in here to see if you're online yet. By now you're home and safe already.

I hope the heat there won't bother you much.

Take care.

Mommy J

Prettymom said...

happy mother's to you mommy darl

Heart of Rachel said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day Darlene. Sorry haven't visited in a while. My parents are here for a vacation and I've been spending a lot of quality time with them.

Wishing you lovely day ahead. Take care.

vicy said...

Hello!!Visiting here!!care to exchange link??