Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sweet And Sensitive




What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You are a very sweet and sensitive person.

You connect with other people easily.



You're the type of person who feels bad about killing bugs.

You hate to see anyone - or anything - in pain.



Your ideal warm weather place: Thailand

I would say that this is the real me. I am very sweet person and a sensitive one as well. I hate seeing someone's in pain and i cannot help but to feel sorry to those people who's trying to be up and stepped down. I love to make friends as many as i would like to and i love real people not those pretentious ones. So i hope that people here reading my post will get to know me a little better through this survey i got for myself.

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

I am going to grab this blog thing hope u dont mind...