Monday, May 5, 2008

Music Is Life

I just bought my Ipod and i am having so much fun listening to the music i downloaded to this gadget. And i heard from my friend that she is doing the iTunes tagging which i haven't tried it yet and she is encouraging me to do it because it is really interesting. So said to myself why not, since i got the new gadget i will try it soon. Also i love to listen music a lot in the radio, we have radio in our kitchen table which is 24 hours a days playing. Hubby doesn't want to turn it off so there will be some music in the kitchen when he gets home and we are both turning the radio with new country music stations. We both love country music and i do listen to these kind of music because it is more soothing in the ear and not so annoying with so much noise in it.

Anyway, my friend asked me one time what kind of music do i listen to so often, so i i told her that i listen country music a lot because it is soft and usually there's good meaning to the songs. She told me too that she likes country music as well and she listens Florida High Definition Radio stations because it is clearer and it is for free for her.

2 comments:

StaLira said...

pras ta gwaps, ganahan ko country music labi na kay brad paisley...

tasteful voyage
a mom's note

Anonymous said...

Everybody likes some kind of music. I like it so much that I can't keep myself from listening to it while I walk or ride.:) Music can change life.