Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snagged Tag From Pretty

Got this tag from Pretty Friend Ivy and i thought of answering this tag and i grabbed it from her even though she haven't permitted me yet lol! Anyway, thank you so much pretty for sharing your little facts about you and now it is my turn to share my little facts as well. So guys, if you feel like answering this tag, come and get it, i won't bite you though lol!

1. What’s your favorite color? Black and White.
2. What’s your favorite quote? "What's beauty without brain?"
3. Favorite television show? American idol, Forensic Files, Investigators and Cops.
4. What part of the chicken is your favorite? Drumsticks
5. When you get a cold or the flu are you tough or a big baby? I am a tough woman.
6. Are you more serious or a big dork? I am more serious.
7. Use one word to describe how you are feeling right now. Anxious to get home, can't wait!
8. Name your worst habit. Picking my nose in the morning and putting my feet in between hubby's legs lol!
9. Name a book that you could read over and over again. Not fond of books
10. Are you a collector of anything? Lots of things, shoes, purse, clothing and jewelries.
11. What’s one of your favorite blogs to read? All of my blogger friends!
12. Name one thing you are passionate about. Blogging, Sewing, and watching TV.

2 comments:

Race said...

hi sweetie, kumusta ka na, medyo di na kita navi-visit, new picture ha! will get this tag and i have tag for you also at http://racelyn.com/2008/05/my-to-do-list.html

mjsterling said...

halaaaaaaaaaaa ngawat ka hap? lol hehe bitaw oist okay ra.hmmm wa nalang ko mag assign ug kinsa akong tagan ani na tag kay usahay maka limot ko pamisita lol. very sad bya akong day karon kay I have a very big problem, tell u nalang later ug mag chat ta kay I can't share it here.