Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Safe And Sound

I know you guys have been waiting for me to update at least one of my blogs but i wasn't able to do it for so many things been going on since i got here in Philippines. But now i am able to update this blog might as well i am here in the internet cafe next door to the internet office i went to trying to get the connection so i can have my own internet at home. Anyway, this is just a quick update though telling all my friends i got here in Philippines safe and sound. Hope i will get my internet connection soon as possible so i can blog everyday. I miss you all guys and hope to be back here in blogging world very soon.

8 comments:

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

Anonymous said...

Oh,that's good news Darl.What about your pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

Good to know nga Ok lang inyo byahe dai.

Unknown said...

Hello. My name is Nellie. I like your blog and I wonder if you could write a post (review) about my credit card site and place it on your blog (around 150 words, 1-2 anchor). Is it possible? How much will it cost me? If not, tell me what kind of links you can offer. Non- site-wide links please. NellieHawkins55@gmail.com

RoseLLe said...

hi Darlene, nice to know that your trip went well...i hope your enjoying your stay there in the Phils. Stay safe :)

RoseLLe

Race said...

naku nasa philippines ka pala tita, sayang di kita nakita hehehe (akala mo naman eh isang mall lang ang philippines hahaha), namiss lang kita, kasama mo ba kids mo?

coolingstar9 said...

darlene,
I am coolingstar9, nice to know that you are fine.
I remember that you are the no.8 blogger who commented on my blog before, I appreciate that.

AFamilyMan said...

i cant type anythin inyour cbox, it says its expired. anyways i have a tag for you in my blog. hope you can come get it before its too late take care and wish you good health in delivering your baby.