Sunday, May 1, 2011

Poor Old Mower Of His

I know what i am gonna get for my dear husband this coming father's day. Although that would be a month from now but i already have something in my mind. He doesn't like me wasting my money by giving him silly stuff like perfume and things that are not really that necessary. So i am going to give him a lawn mower since ours is old and it's about to fall apart. Hubby is somewhat a sentimental kind of guy, he hates to let go of things that it's been in his hands for a long time. And the mower that we have in our garage, is been serving him for so many years and i should say that it's about time to replace that poor old thing. I have seen a lot of honda lawn mowers to choose from and i prefer to get him one because the maker is reliable.

No comments: