Friday, May 20, 2011

Catching Up With Friends The Easy Way

Authored by Greg Fletcher

Many of us do a lot of communicating with our friends via the internet these days. That does not have to be the way that we communicate, but it often is. To me, I find this to be a little annoying. I would much rather meet up with my friends at our favorite coffee shop. When we are doing this, we are actually communicating with one another in a more meaningful way. I also happen to really enjoy my coffee, so that certainly plays into the equation as well.

Just the other day, I left my home and set the home alarm system (Ohio ADT Home Security systems). I was off to my weekly meet up with my friends at the local Starbucks. This is our favorite place to go for coffee because of the atmosphere that is presented. We really like the attitude of the employees that work there. Because we are such regulars there, we even know some of the employees personally and would consider them friends!

Getting together to discuss the latest in politics, literature, and art is not what everyone would consider to be a fun experience, but my friends and I certainly enjoy it. It is our passion to talk about such things, and we really don't care how cliche it makes us look. I hope that we keep up this tradition for quite some time to come.

No comments: