Saturday, June 12, 2010

Enjoying Our Vacation

I sure have a very super busy life here in my country. I am so happy that i was able to meet my grade school classmates. It has been decades since i last saw them. Although i haven't seen them all yet but i felt so special already that they spent time with me even for just a little bit despite of their busy schedules. I've tot a lot of pictures that i was going to share it with you guys here but i have no time to upload it. But to those who are in my list in the social networking site, you sure can view them all for i already uploaded all the photos i got over there.

Today i am going to meet another friend who happened to enjoy her vacation here as well with her family. They're from France and enjoying their stay here for a little bit. She's got also two kids with her and her husband is with her as well. We already met the other day but that was only for a short time because she's got another things to do and i have to meet some other friends too. We departed at Ayala mall and agreed that we are going to spend another time today. I am so excited because we are going to eat some very sumptuous seafoods close to her place and will jam in her house. This is going to be a fun bonding with a friend i am sure to that. Another unforgettable memory to keep. To my friend Losel, see you little later!

No comments: