Wednesday, December 9, 2009

High Technology Equipments

I was sitting here in front of the television watching the show about medical. Got me interested about it because when i was just a little girl i used to dream to be a nurse. But i guess that dream never came true. In some way it did actually, since i became a nurse to my kids nurturing what they need and of course to my loving husband. But anyway, while i was watching the show it all flashed back the memories when i had my youngest son which is now four months old. I was there in the hospital all by myself, got so tired and bored nothing to do after scrolling the television's channel and there was nothing good that is on, my attention caught to something else. I looked all the medical equipment they have in there and made me think that those equipments are go to be good and very high technology.

No comments: