Saturday, January 28, 2012

Remodeling most of our house

Guest post written by Zane Lewis

I think that one of the best things about owning your own home is actually being able to do with it what you want. I was a renter for years and I remember having to ask permission to do a lot of things back then. I would have never been able to replace a hardwood floor! I wouldn't have wanted to waste the time and money doing that somewhere that I didn't own.

But now that I am a homeowner, I'm looking into Flooring Installaion because I want a new hardwood floor for our living area. It's something I've thought about for a long time and decided to finally go along with it.

But that's not the only thing that we're working on in our home. We're also learning the tips on reupholstered furniture and refurbishing some of our old pieces. It not only makes for a fun weekend project, but we're also able to take some pieces that we love and pair them with some fabrics that we like a whole lot more. We should have done this years ago!

No comments: