Friday, September 12, 2008

Trying

Finally...... I am here now trying to be back in blogging and trying to catch up all the things in blogging world. Although my brain has been put into rest for quite sometime due to something happened unexpectedly. But here i am now updating my blog to let my co-bloggers know that i am gradually gaining my strength and wanting to go back to my daily routine. I may not be able to update my blog everyday but i will for sure soon as i get back home. I am sure that my closest co-blogger friends will help me to regain my blogs and will be fired up to update them everyday. I might can't visit all of my loyal visitors very soon but i will try my best to visit you all soon. I truly appreciate you all for keep visiting my page even though i am not visiting you back no more, but i promise i will. God bless you all and may you enjoy the rest of your day!

9 comments:

Family Paradise said...

Welcome back Darls! See you!

Ingats and God Bless!

tx sweetie said...

ayo ayo mamu ug magpait tag bahakhak ug ok na imong internet connection hap,pwamis?

Anonymous said...

Hello dai, welcome back to the blogging world. Namiss teka gyud as in... hope everythings Ok. TC

Mimi said...

Welcome back Darlene! It's nice to hear back from you. You're updates are so fun to read and I miss them but I am so happy that you're finally back! Take care. God bless!

HartofDixie said...

I've been wondering about you Darlz.
I sure miss you. Are you in Utah now? I hope you and your kiddos are OK. You now have a handful to take care of, so don't worry about not being able to visit. Do what's important first.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

its good to see you back Darlyn . For a while I was worried what's up with you..have a wonderful weekend
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

RoseLLe said...

welcome back! really glad that you're back...God bless!

Reflexes

Emzkie said...

hi Darl! musta ka naman.. na miss dyud tika. hows ur angel?

Prettymom said...

nice to have you back in the blogging world