Friday, September 26, 2008

Counting The Days

Yes i am indeed counting the days of my coming home soon. Wednesday is our flight with my son to go back home and we both can't wait to be home once again and be with my dear husband. I feel contented of my vacation here, there are things that made me terribly sad and there are also things that made me happy. But as you all know that since i came here in Philippines for a vacation i am not that active here in blogging world no more, though i am trying my very best to update all the blogs i have. Soon i get home for sure all my blogs will be updated and active once again. With that, i can divert my attention and will get busy instead of keep thinking things that makes me sad and feel self pity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip back home Darlene. God Bless
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

""rarejonRez"" said...

it's good to see u back darl!

and take care sa byahe. have the safest one, that's my hope and prayer..