Friday, September 26, 2008

Romantic Date With Soy Candles

I cannot believe that we've been together of my dear beloved hubby for over 4 years now and our love still keep going strong. Although we encountered a lot of trials in our marriage life but we indeed passed those. It's pretty normal to a couple to have some unexpected problems and trials and it has to be deal with or the couple might end separeated. It is important to a couple to have time together no matter how busy you are. Just like me and my dear husband, no matter how busy and tired he is from his job, he still finds time to take me somewhere and have the romantic date or even stay at home preparing some special dinner using with very romantic and very earth friendly Soy Candles.

We are enjoying being with each other as couple and at the same time we are helping the nature not to be ruined. My dear husband is one of the nature lovers in the whole world and he is trying to help the nature not to be destroyed as much as he can. So am i, that's why i am planning to buy the Wholesale Soy Candles to save energy and as well as to convince some of my friends to try it for themselves and they will love it i am sure. I woild love to hear their comments about it soon as they will try the candle soy votives. Aside from cheaper, it also can make the date so romantic without harming the nature.

1 comment:

cha said...

kindly change my URL from http://glamorous-cha.blogspot.com to http://glamorouscha.info please

thanks
chari