Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've Got Silly Boy!

I woke up this morning so early & my baby went straight to our bed,he was crying maybe he had a bad dream so i hugged him tightly.We played a lil' bit so he'll forget his nightmare,then after we went to the kitchen so i can prepare his breakfast.I made a hot oatmeal cereal for him & he started to get excited.I put him in his highchair coz he likes to feed himself.While he is eating in the kitchen & banging the spoon in his bowl,i hurriedly turned on the computer to check my messages & to see what's new in Bisdak Planet.As i was doing some stuff,i heard my baby in the kitchen dropped the bowl & the spoon,screaming & keep calling me.So i went back to the kitchen to check what's going on with him.I was really surprised of what i saw!Just see it for yourself how he looks:














Did you just see that?He's very messy boy.As if he was eating in the pigpen.Anyway,just a thought of sharing this experience that i had with my silly son.I gave him a bath after his messy breakfast meal though.

No comments: