Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tagay From Ivy

Have you dated someone older than you?
>Yes,my Ex-BF & my Hubby now..

Unforgettable high school memory?
>Yup.One of my classmate got so envious coz her crush is keep talking to me.(I think he likes me lol!)
Ever hated someone so bad?
>Yup.To a such a stupid girl that makes me regret making friends with her.

Have you ever failed a subject at school?
> So far wala tawn.Mathematics is my weakest,but luckily still passed it,Thanks God!

When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
>Last night with caress hehehehe.

What's the last thing you purchased?
> Fabrics for quilting

Longest phone conversation?
> 2 hours or so.My aunt from LA Cali love to yack on the phone.

Ever put lemon in your hair?
> Never tried it yet

Stolen anything?
>When i was in first grade,i took the 2 peso coin(giring-giring ug naay punuan sa lubi sa likod)i thought 2 peso & 25 cents has the same valuebefore coz i don't know yet that coins has different value hahahaha!

Had a crush on your neighbor?
>No.I think the neighbor got crush on me but he can't say something coz he was scared of my tiger look hahahahaha!

Lost a friend?
>I didn't lost them,They lost ME.

Laid on your back and watched> cloud shapes go by?
> Yeah did that many times.

Felt an earthquake?
> Of course.Especially when i was a little girl,it's really terrifying!

Touched a snake?
> Yeah.Once in Tagaytay(One of my memorable moment)

Gotten in a car accident?
>Not yet,hopefully it won't happen to me & my family.

Had a party in your house while your parents were away?
> I'm not a party girl.

Used a fake id?
> Yup

Been lost?
> Many times,but able to find my way back home

Kissed in the rain?
> Not yet & maybe it won't happen to me(coz i'm not going to do it)

Now i tag no one,i think everybody got this tag already.

4 comments:

Shosh said...

This is an intesting tag. Fun to read. I found your site from VK at Mahalkaayo.

Angel said...

Hello Darlene it's Angel thank you for stoping by at my new house!

weng said...

i see that your a very sweet person. enjoy your day! GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY!

Joseph Librero said...

i've been wanting to put something like this im my bloggie... maybe someday..

i would want to kiss my girl under the rain sad...=inlove=