Thursday, June 28, 2007

Being A Mother Is Not Easy

Nothing compares the "JOY"of being a mom.I bet all mothers would agree what i'm talking about.It was way back September 2004 when i found out that i was pregnant.I had mixed,emotions,happy,excited, anxious,nervous & scared too.I'm scared because,in the back of my mind,there's a big question,what if i might not be able to meet my baby's needs to be his mother?Then i told myself to be strong & get ready for another chapter of my life,this is gonna be my big challenge to prove that i will be a good mother to my baby.MAy 15,2005 when i delivered the baby boy named Morris Dwight around 3:38 in the morning weighing 9lbs. through caesarian section.I was pretty dead tired then coz i labored for 3 days & 3 nights & i was bleeding all the way.The doctor waited for my pelvis to open til' 10cm (which is required measurements)but it stopped only til' 8cm so the doctor decided to cut me open after 3 nights of my sufferings.I never get to see my son after 3 days from his birthdate coz the pediatrician put him in the incubator to correct his rapid breathing,she said my son's breathing was offly fast.Finally,on the fifth day & we're about to discharge from the hospital,that was the day that i held my son in my arms for the very first time.I cried but i dunno why?maybe i was just overjoyed & scared at the same time,coz the challenge is in my hands already."TEARS OF JOY"that's what they call it!Anyway,here some of his photos when he was just barely born. And time sure flies so fast!I just couldn't believe it!He is not a baby no more,he said he is now a big boy!He doesn't even want me to hold his spoon when he eats,he wants to feed himself,he wants to brush his teeth,he doesn't want me to hold his hands when we go for a walk,he wants his daddy to be with him a lot especially when it comes to playing,mommy is no fun at all!But when he's not feeling so good,he wants mommy to be beside him all the time,he doesn't want his dad's comfort.Well,i think all kids are. Well,here's some of his recent photos.

No comments: