Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Filipino Breakfast

When it comes to breakfast, i hardly eat. I always eat my brunch (breakfast and lunch together) since i don't feel like eating early in the morning. Sometimes, i eat wheat bread with peanut butter and jelly with milk but very seldom. Also i love eating blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese in it and with my decaffeinated coffee. You cannot really see me eating heavy foods in the morning. I guess i am just getting used to it. Unlike before, when i was still in Philippines, i get starve easy and has to eat in the morning or i will feel so weak.

Anyway, there is a group where i was one of the members that is called "Weekend Photos" created by one of my friends in networking website. I always look forward to every theme she posts because it makes me excited on what to look for and what to shoot. Last week, she released the "Breakfast" theme. I really made a special Filipino breakfast just to upload it on the group. Also, it has been awhile since i ate boneless danggit (dried fish), so i decided to cook some and took a picture of it before i gobbled it up. So here's the breakfast i presented on the group. I am sure that every filipino that'll see this photo, will definitely drool, LOL!
My breakfast

No comments: