Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soon This Will Be Mine

It has been awhile since i hadn't use my point and shoot camera for it isn't working anymore. I had the battery charged up but it won't turn on no matter how hard i push the power button. Hubby said that my poor worn out camera is now retiring, it served me for almost six years and it's time for this poor thing to rest. This point and shoot camera was the very first Christmas gift i got from hubby. It was funny when i first opened it, at first i really thought it was a coin purse, so i exclaimed, "Coin Purse! What am i gonna do with this? I don't really carry coins in my wallet". Then hubby laughed and told me to open the rest presents i got under the Christmas tree. Then i opened the camera box and figured out what was that coin purse i was talking about is for. It's a purse for my cute point and shoot camera!

Hubby said that since i don't have a small camera to carry with me all the time anymore, it's time for him to buy me a new one because he doesn't like me to carry my big DSLR all the time wherever i go. I somewhat agree with my husband though, when it comes to partying or some other gatherings we have here, it doesn't really need a big camera for that to capture the fun moments. Small point and shoot camera will do just as good as my DSLR. My DSLR is mainly for special photo shooting and not for partying or whatever. So hubby told me to look for a new point and shoot camera that i like so we can buy it next time. I am so excited and happy, hubby really loves me for he gives me things that makes me happy. It's not that i measure his love for me by the things he gives me, but by how thoughtful he is to me.

So, here's the camera that i would love to own someday, i like the silver color for this is the same color of my pentax point and shoot camera that is now retired. And besides, silver color is more elegant and beautiful, don't you think? This camera is 16 megapixel, a lot more finer quality picture compared to my DSLR which only has 12 megapixel. But of course my DSLR has a lot of things it can do that a point and shoot can't. I so can't wait to have this in my hands, and soon, i know hubby will give this to me just like he promised. :)
nikonpsnikonp&s

No comments: