Monday, December 1, 2008

I Know, I Know Brother!

My youngest brother has been bugging me about the motorcycle. He now got a new job and since he cannot afford to buy a motorcycle as his service yet, he wants me to buy it for him and he will pay me later. I would love to do that of course but he has to realize that he should be responsible enough to drive soon as i buy his motorcycle. I know my brother that he is being so careful though and he knows more about the motorcycle and parts, so i have no worries if ever his motorcycle needs parts replacement in the future. He is very good at it and i know that he can take care of his motorcycle. I am thinking that i am going to give his wish early next year but i won't tell him yet or he will keep on bugging me again and again lols!

No comments: