Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Boys, My Happiness

My boys
These are my happiness, they always give me strength whenever i am weak and wanted to give up. They cheer me up and makes me smile all the time although there are times that they can be so annoying and upsetting. Kids will always be kids, as they say. Let them be and they will grow happy and will be a good person someday. So that is what i am doing to them, helping them to learn things and realizes what is right from wrong. They can get punishment too by facing the wall or time out in their own room, for them to learn from their mistakes. They are such good kids and i am sure they will stay that way until they are going to have their own family. When that time comes, i am sure they will pass what they have learned from their parents, which is how to value and respect each member of the family.

No comments: