Saturday, June 12, 2010

Airconditioning Unit

I can't help to buy an air-conditioning unit at my mother's place for it is too much for my kids to handle the extreme temperature there. I didn't regret that i bought them the cooler machine because they were able to sleep straight during at night unlike before i bought that cooler machine. I just feel so sorry seeing them suffering the very hot temperature, they had cough and really bad prickly all over their body. Also i am planning to buy a roller blinds to cover the windows so it will help to cool down the room real quick. It would be nice to put some decoration because it is too plain to see the windows by itself. I am so sure that the blinds will add more color to the room that will make us feel more to have a cooler and relaxing place to sleep.

No comments: