Monday, November 12, 2007

Introducing.... My New Baby!

Good morning my fellow bloggers! How are you all today? Hope that your Monday morning is fine as my morning. It's a beautiful sunny day outside even though the temperature is freezing. I was able to take pictures of my new baby finally. Like i promised the other day, i am going to show you the photos of my new Chevrolet Malibu 2007. I am very happy that i got this as my early Christmas present from hubby. He is so sweet! but you know what? I don't think i'm gonna drive a lot, especially that winter is here. I really don't like to drive during winter and i'm scared too because there's a lot of accidents occurred during winter time due to the icy roads. So i will probably drive during spring and summer but not winter. Yes i drive winter but not as much as summer. And mostly hubby drives when we go somewhere anyway, so i see no problem with that. Enjoy watching the photos guys!












10 comments:

Merydith said...

Very nice Darl ayaw lang jud na sa snow kay sos pagka bag-o pa raba ka sinaw pa. So nice of hubby to give you that beautiful gift for Christmas. You deserve it girl!

mjsterling said...

wow nice imong car mamu...type nako ang color.....agoy ayaw pang ligis ha.hehehe!
im happy for u nga naa na gyud imong new baby

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hoo...congrats on your new toy...I'm sure you deserve it kaya your beloved gave it to you...

Enjoy it..

Julana

Anonymous said...

wow!!! darl ganda ha.. like u! congrats for that darl. i'm sure u are happy with taht and u deserve it.. ka-buotan ba sa imong bana oi... maayo pa-liwatan! lol

hala... mag-drive gani ka sa summer, ayaw ko abug-abugi ha? lol regards darl!

The Daily Matters said...

can I take a ride with your new toy, Darlene? congrats and drive safe ha!

HartofDixie said...

Hot ride Darlz! I was dying to see it kaya lang si hubby naa gibuhat sa puter gaina. Si Joshua man gud mi tag iyaha sa iyaha computer ron. Mao nakig share nako.Oh well enjoy the ride. Love the color pod.
May paka naa nakay early christmas present hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Congrats sa imo new baby, Darl. Remember, when u drink, don't drive. When u drive, don't drink :-D

Anonymous said...

congrats ta sa imong bag o nga car...buotan jud kaayo si marlowe bah. dont forget to pray before driving...


love you so much,

ate bhebbie

Anonymous said...

wow pasakya unya ko dae darlene..heheheh ka nindot sa imong car oio..

jennyr said...

how nice! bait naman ng hubby dearest mo...ganda ng Christmas present Darlz!